Straighten Your Teeth without Traditional Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Fullerton CA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of doctor’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your doctor about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Call Fullerton Office Phone Number 714-738-5511 to schedule your consultation.
- Online Forms.
- Get Directions.